TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your use and/or visit to our website constitutes acceptance of all of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Our website provides general information about Ted’s Bakery, Inc. (“Company”) and our bakery and products. The Company may make changes to its website without notice, and your use/or visit to this website subsequent to any changes shall constitute your agreement to be bound by such changes.
2. You agree that no assurance is made that the information contained within the website is current, accurate, reliable, or complete at the time of any viewing or visit to the website. This website and all content, including any information made available to you through this website, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Your use of or visit to this website is at your sole risk.
3. Our website may include links to other internet resources or websites of third parties. The Company is not responsible for reviewing or evaluating these resources or third-party websites and assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services or the content of any third party resource or website, linked site or any link that may appear in a linked site.
4. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR YOUR USE THEREOF AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR VISIT TO THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. This disclaimer is applicable but not limited to, damages from any virus, worms, Trojans or any malicious software or means that may infect or damage your computer hardware, software, memory or other property due to your use or viewing of, visit or access to the website.
5. You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to our website, or in connection with or related to the use or purchase of any product viewed on, or any transaction consummated via, our website, if any, must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues or such cause of action shall be forever barred.
6. All content on our website is the property of the Company or third party content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. This website or any content contained in this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, modified, downloaded, copied, transmitted, sold, resold or used or exploited for any commercial purpose. Nothing on this website shall be construed as conferring any license from the Company or any third party. No logo, graphic, sound or image may be copied, used or retransmitted without the prior written consent of the Company.
7. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. All users/visitors, including any purchaser or user of our products, expressly consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts of the State of Hawaii, and any action against the Company by any user/visitor shall be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction located in the State of Hawaii.
8. All rights are reserved by the Company.